The team at Aphrodite’s Lodge and affiliated hotels are committed to protecting your privacy. When visiting websites owned by Aphrodite’s, data is automatically collected in order to track the efficiency and usability of the site(s). Information gathered includes the number of times a page is accessed, the browser used to access the website and the users journey through the site itself.
Collecting your Personal InformationIn order to comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), Aphrodite’s and affiliated hotels are required to advise if/when we are collecting such information. It will be made clear if we are asking for any details, which are likely to identify you (or your personal information). Likewise if we wish to collect details in order to contact you at a later date. You will have the option to opt in or out at all times. As well as the ability to unsubscribe, as such giving you full control as to if/when we hold any personal data.
Use of your Personal InformationAphrodite’s Lodge and affiliated hotels may choose to use your personal information for the following reasons:
- Making the user journey more efficient, requiring you to enter personal information only the once.
- In order to create on-line services.
- Deliver relevant content, based on your personal details.
- Aphrodite’s Lodge and affiliated hotels will not share this information with any other organisations.
- Personal information will not be disclosed to a 3rd party, without notice, unless required to do so by law.